Kyushichi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd introduction - Thanks all!

4 posters

Go down

2nd introduction - Thanks all! Empty 2nd introduction - Thanks all!

Post by Linzor Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:09 am

Since I made it into the staff team, I just wanted to thank you all for giving me this opportunity to help out. I'm grateful for that Cadi and Mickey told me about this server so I could be a part of it.

There are plenty of you that I dont know, but I hope I get to know all of you alot better in the future. Since we are a team, I'd like to make the best decisions as possible with you guys and to do so, I think I have to know how you guys think and how you handle different situations so we can avoid conflicts as much as possible.

I believe, if I understand this correctly, that I'm not completly a forum moderator until I done a trial for 3 weeks or such. But I'm guaranteed that I will make it which is why I'm speaking with such confidence. I wish for all the help and tips from the other moderators so that I'm full aware of what my responsibilities are.

I'll do my best as forum moderator, I'll be as wise as I possibly can about the decisions I'm going to make as forum moderator, I'm grateful for the trust on that one.

Thank you, guys! Sincerely, Linus, aka Linzor.
Linzor
Linzor

Back to top Go down

2nd introduction - Thanks all! Empty Re: 2nd introduction - Thanks all!

Post by Oswald Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 am

Hello linzor , first I would like to welcome you to the staff team , and I am glad that you said all of those in your application , we (the staff) hope you will not let us down . And I want to say congratulations !
Oswald
Oswald

Back to top Go down

Post by Osu Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:41 am

Gratz, hope to see you around soon ^^
Osu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trevian Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:32 am

i am god osu nigr
trevian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down